Monday, January 23, 2012

Perma-Fusion: Sun Room and the Rocket Mass Heater

I'm enjoying my studies in Permaculture along with my newly found love for Pinterest.  


While browsing information on Rock Mass Heaters and Stoves I wondered if  the functionality of the Rocket Mass can be merged with the serenity of a fancy sun room.  Rocket Mass heaters are cleaner and more energy efficient than wood burning stoves and heaters.


I don't know how functional this will be, but in my world, I want to merge the two pictures below.

A Rocket Mass Heater 

A sun room room I found on Pinterest.  I can do without the staircase.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard several positive reviews about the rocket mass heater though I haven't really experienced it for myself. I'll be sure to look into it in the future though.
    Bristol heating systems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paul Wheaton has a lot of information on the rocket mass heater. http://www.richsoil.com/permaculture/?s=rocket+mass

      Delete